According to my mindset Life without an art is Body without a Heart❤️...                                            Nothing in everyone's life is without an art. Some people find it and some not .Since Finding an art in something is also an art. Something like that I had started to find from waste material to make it Best..


Here,I am representing my 1st Blog with the good title Best from Waste . I found this waste earthen pot in my kabbad and started to think about it 🤔..that what should I will do best with it ??

After some time I saw a image of Shrikrishna in the newspaper about shrikrishna janmashtami. There were some Matkis and Dahi with Shrikrishna. I think to make that our waste earthen pot into beautiful Krishna's Matki and I started for it. 


Firstly I cleaned up it and coloured it with blue oil colour🎨🎨🎨. After that I make marking with pencil for precursor of mirror crystal , diamonds and stylish ribbons🎗️. As per marking I fix it with the help of glue and fevicol. 


Here is our Matki is Ready !!!!! ✅✅🎉🎉

Go to the link