Hey Guys there are you or not........



But Here I am representing my next Blog with my latest and living 🎭🎭 in our block of Best from Waste.  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Hey Friends here is my new art I gave it name that Living Oil Cans. 

Because, those thing which are also in the Kabbad Khana ♻️♻️♻️ or in the waste without an expressions and sense but due to my magic I made it Living with expressions , emotions & sense......


Yes , guys I spread the sprinklers of my magic ✨✨✨ on it and made it useful .If you liked it , you can also go with it πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡


Process:- Firstly I took that wasted oil cans and cleaned up it well with hot water πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦. Then I placed it to dry. After that , I made marking as per my ideas with great accuracy ✏️✏️✏️✏️ . Point here to note that my cans had already yellow colour..

So if you want another you can apply. Now the best moment is here , i.e. I coloured that marking properly with good quality oil colours 🎨🎨🎨🎨. You can see in the pictures .

Here our Living Oil Cans are ready !!!!!!